Soft bread.......rich creamy buttery Nutella......... crunchy walnuts...........Banana........this is one combination that can never go wrong........unless you have the audacity to hate Nutella......which is a crime....
Print this recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 3/4 tbsp yeast (1/2 tbsp if using instant yeast)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp oil
- 4 tbsp or more Nutella
- 2 tbsp Butter , softened
- 2 Bananas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Walnuts , toasted and roughly chopped
- Prepare nutella spread :-In a small bowl mix nutella and butter and mix well, keep aside.
- Prepare dough :- In a small bowl pour in 1/4 cup lukewarm milk, sugar and yeast, mix till yeast dissolves. Keep this aside for few minutes till the mixture looks frothy.
- Now in a large bowl mix flour, salt, yeast mixture and remaining milk and form a sticky dough. Oil your fingertips and knead the dough until it springs back when you press with your fingers, 6 to 7 minutes.Cover the bowl with cling wrap and allow it to double (keep in a warm area). This will take 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the dough doubles, punch the dough to remove the air and knead again for few minutes.
- Prepare a baking dish, grease with oil and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.Place one portion dough on a flat surface. Use little flour if the dough is very sticky.Roll the dough into a rectangle with 1/2" thickness.
- Spread evenly 1/2 of the nutella mixture on the rolled out dough.Place half of the sliced bananas and half of the chopped walnuts on the nutella spread.Roll from one end.Cut the roll into halves.
- Then cut each half into halves to get 4 rolls.Repeat the same with the other portion of dough.
- Place the rolls in a greased dish with cut side up and brush the top with milk.
- Allow the rolls to rise for about 20 minutes.
- Place in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes at 180 degree C,or till the top looks golden brown.
- Serve warm